Graduate Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 493424
Employment type: Part time
Categories: Marketing and Communications
This is your opportunity to make your mark in the construction industry. Newly created permanent part-time graduate opportunity with a growing construction group based at head office in Spotswood, Melbourne. Working alongside an experienced and dedicated marketing team, you will have the opportunity of learning and implementing a range of professional skills including the roll out of a new group brand.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in a diverse, fast-paced supporting role in a team that encourages growth, teamwork and learning.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
Working within our dynamic and innovative marketing team, you will have a diverse role with a range of responsibilities. They include:
- Working alongside the marketing team and other group entities/departmental teams providing support
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement a range of digital marketing and social media material
- Working closely with Graphic and Digital Designer to develop relevant material such as branded templates, flyers, brochures, and presentations
- Coordinating regular posts on social media platforms
- Ensure intranet and websites are regularly updated
- Management of the media library.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Design
- Experience in using publishing software Adobe Creative suite, in particular InDesign experience
- Experience with WordPress and Microsoft Office 365 products
- A good grasp of social media platforms
- Some familiarity with Google Analytics
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to effectively multitask
Highly desirable – video editing and animation experience
if this sounds like you, apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend