Job no: 493421
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Administration and Support
As Civilex continues to grow, so does their need to expand their teams.
We're looking for an efficient, motivated, team-oriented Project Administrator to join the Civilex business.
The role of Project Administrator will be to support busy Engineering teams in both administration, document control and general site office support tasks ensuring the project teams are sufficiently organised and maintain consistent operational practices.
Responsibilities of the Role:
Purchase orders and Invoice Management;
Ensure accurate data collection and entry of all project related transactions to assist the Project Manager with their project reporting and management.
Assist the Project Management with entry of Progress Claims in to Jobpac to ensure timely reporting of project revenue.
Assist the Project Manager with the entry of Subcontract Assessments in to Jobpac to ensure timely responses to the Subcontractor. Assist with drafting subcontracts for the project in connection with site team members.
Provide Project Managers with administrative support to assist their workload in order to maximise their time for managing their project
- Demonstrated experience in an Administration Office support role (1-2 years)
- Knowledge of Jobpac or similar accounting package (preferred not essential)
- Sound understanding of the Payments Act
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven time management, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team within a fast-paced environment
What can we offer you?
- On going training and development
- Tight-knit supportive team environment
- A business with an exceptional culture
- Incredible social calendar that promotes work-life balance/bonus days off!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and characteristics suited to this position, please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend