Job no: 493378
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Administration and Support
Are you exceptionally organised, have outstanding attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment?
The primary objective of the position is to effectively manage various tasks for the Chief Executive Office (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the Commercial Manager (CM), providing high-quality and professional administrative support services.
The successful candidate will:
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve a documented, systems-based approach to managing the high volume, sensitive and diverse incoming written correspondence & phone calls.
- Provide high level, professional and confidential secretarial, administrative assistance to relevant managers.
- Using a refined sense of urgency and a high level of judgement and initiative, initiate and follow up on appropriate action and reporting for or on behalf of the CEO/CFO/CM, liaising with relevant internal and external parties.
- Manage multiple diaries, booking and confirming any meetings, appointments and travel/accommodation requirements in consultation with managers including preparation of any relevant documentation required for diary commitments.
- Facilitate manager's communication with various departments as required.
- Prepare and produce reports, presentations and business papers as requested to the highest professional standard.
- Advise and regularly brief the CEO/CFO/CM of matters which require personal attention, with all relevant deadlines and prepared documentation.
- Research, make considered recommendations and implement projects as requested by the relevant managers.
- Provide any administrative support during Executive Management Team meetings, as required. Including scheduling of weekly executive team meetings, strategy meetings, and other ad hoc meetings. Take minutes and any follow up action arising from all relevant meetings.
- Business expense management; Collating receipts and reconciling to match credit card statements of relevant managers.
- Invoice payments, reimbursements & Bank Approvals as directed by relevant managers.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 + years in an EA role
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Possess a flexible and pro-active approach managing conflicting priorities and competing deadlines
- Proficient use of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Power-point
- Adept IT Skills, tech-savvy and comfortable learning new programs
- Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality and use appropriate judgement and discretion.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience working within the construction industry (highly favourable)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend