Job no: 493364
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Construction, Engineering
At Civilex Victoria we understand that the key to our success is our people. We pride ourselves of being industry leaders in not only Civil Construction but in the continual development of our staff.
With many exciting projects in progress, Civilex are currently seeking two experienced Project Engineers to join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Manage all areas of the program under their control to ensure project delivery.
- COMMERCIAL: Maximise profitability of projects and ensure projects are delivered in accordance with contract requirements
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: Build strong client relationships
- OHS&E: Manage site safety and environmental compliance on the project
- QUALITY: Overall management of the Quality Assurance across the project
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Approximately 3 years relevant construction experience
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Have a sound understanding of typical Construction specifications used in the Victorian construction industry including but not limited VicRoads specification
- Knowledge of Jobpac preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Expert Estimator preferred but not essential
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend