Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator (Senior HSEQ
Job no: 493332
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Health and Safety
Develop, Maintain and Implement Civilex HSEQ systems
- Conduct regular site inspections and HSEQ audits (minimum 4 audits per month) of project sites to ensure projects are meeting Civilex and Legislative standards.
- Train and support project team members in the application of Civilex and/or client compliance management systems (including but not limited to – Hammertech, RIW, 3Dsafety)
- Train and audit the project team to ensure project specific onboarding, compliance management systems and/or requitements are satisfied.
- Report and Liaise with Regulatory Authorities within timeframes stipulated within Legislation or as instructed by manager
- Create and distribute relevant information from industry that is applicable to Civilex works
- Injury response and management is actioned efficiently and compassionately to ensure the best possible outcome
- Report and Liaise with Regulatory Authorities within timeframes stipulated within Legislation or as instructed by manager.
- Engage with client HSEQ representatives as required and on occasion on an informal basis
- Engage with stakeholder groups as required
- Attend client meetings regarding HSEQ including but not limited to Client forums, safety audits, risk workshops, pre-commencement meetings and incident investigations.
TRAINING, MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- Support and mentor HSEQ coordinators and construction team members to positively influence their role development, values and behaviours
- Educate employees and subcontractors on Civilex HSEQ systems and associated topics
- Champion compliance management systems such as Hammertech, RIW, 3Dsafety to provide required support / education to construction team members
- Follow up and ensure all training and development agreed in performance reviews is undertaken by HSEQ coordinator
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Certificate IV in WHS (External)
- Approximately 2-3 years relevant construction experience
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend