Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator (HSEQ Coordinator)
Job no: 493331
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Health and Safety
Implement and maintain Civilex HSEQ systems
- Adhere to and educate employees on all relevant policies and processes endorsed under the Civilex Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Communicate project specific onboarding and compliance requirements to the Training Coordinator.
- Investigate industry leading technology / techniques to improve Civilex’s HSEQ Management system and practices
- In conjunction with HSEQ Manager and Return to Work Manager (RTW) support the return to work process for injured workers
- Report incidents to HSEQ manager as per the incident management plan and the agreed timeframes
- Establish Root Cause controls and suitable preventative measures based on the Hierarchy of Control
- Engage or request attendance of Client HSEQ representatives to be involved in Civilex safety audits, risk workshops, pre-commencement meetings and incident investigations
- Ensure from an HSEQ perspective that Civilex employees understand client expectations and system application.
- Attend client meetings regarding HSEQ including but not limited to Client forums, safety audits, risk workshops, pre-commencement meetings and incident investigations.
TRAINING, MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- Champion compliance management systems such as Hammertech, RIW, 3Dsafety to provide required support / education to construction team members
- Follow up and ensure all training and development agreed in performance reviews is undertaken by HSEQ coordinator
- In conjunction with senior management undertake performance management process with staff not meeting these requirements.
- Approximately 2-3 years relevant construction experience
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Certificate IV in WHS
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend