Job no: 493321
Employment type: Full time
The objective of a Surveyor is to perform site and office works provided to them by Survey Manager and Senior Surveyor efficiently, safely and profitable using the Civilex IMS.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
SURVEY WORKS (SITE):
- Have a detailed understanding of Civilex scope and contract requirements including, but not limited to: inclusions and Exclusions
- Follow survey request supplied by Super Intendents, Site Supervisors and Leading Hands
- Complete all Field Work following procedures detailed in the Survey Handbook.
- Control Works
- Set Out Surveys
- Level and Feature Surveys
- Survey Conformances
- As built Surveys
- Cut sheet (reports) to be created for on-site checks on conformance surveys
- Non-conforming reports immediately brought to the attention of Construction Team / Site Supervisor and Survey Manager.
- Localisation of Control Points
- Site Walks with Supervisors to ensure survey request is complete
SURVEY WORKS (OFFICE):
- Accurately compute Digital Terrain Models based on IFC drawings and Digital Information.
- Plan Creation and Reporting of the following
- Conformance Reports on pavement layers
- Traverse and Level Loop Reports on all control points
- Adjust Control points and Reduced Levels on all control points
- As built Surveys
- Volumes (stockpiles / Cut to Fill)
- All files to be saved in correct directories and following the naming convention.
GENERAL SURVEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow company procedure outlined in Survey Handbook.
- Ability to read and interpret IFC drawings across varied disciplines
- Identify and communicate all RFI’s and variations of contract works.
- Keep detailed records of variations including all time requirements for claims.
- Maintain equipment and report faults or damaged equipment as required.
- Survey works to be completed safely in accordance with the clients systems and the Civilex safety Program
- Demonstrate Leadership in safety by being actively involved in
- SWMS Development (Survey)
- Toolboxes relating to Survey
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Certificate IV in Survey or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years Survey experience with a Civil background
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Experience in 12D Office and Field, Magnet Office and Field, Pocket 3D preferred but not essential
- Experience in Topcon 3DMC, Topcon GPS and Total Stations and Leica Total Stations preferred but not essential
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend