Job no: 493319
Employment type: Full time
The objective of a General Supervisor is to manage and coordinate projects in an efficient, profitable and safe manner.
Key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
PROGRAM AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT:
Manage the program budget of all projects under their supervision, inclusive of the planning to deliver and resource the project.
Build strong client relationships that position Civilex for repeat work.
Manage Site Safety and environmental compliance on the project.
Overall management of quality assurance across projects to deliver high-quality with minimal reworks.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP:
It is a vital requirement of a General Supervisor to develop the Civilex project team around them and hold them accountable to meet their needs.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills/qualifications:
- A proven track record in delivering projects and leading teams with a successful outcome regarding the above KRAs.
- Proven track record managing one or more of the following tasks: Scale A or equivalent major bulk earthworks, Scale A or equivalent major flexible pavements, Large scale structural concrete works, complex service installations, Vic Roads or comparable traffic management schemes.
- Considered an expert with a detailed understanding of one or more of the following sectors: Vic Roads, Rail, Aviation, Energy, Water/Irrigation, Ports/Docks, large scale facilities.
- A proven track record working under a range of contract models including but not limited to PPP, Head Contract, Subcontract, Managing Contract, Alliance, Cost Plus.
- Relevant Project experiencing delivering projects > $15 million and leading large teams under a range of contract models.
- A prerequisite requirement of a General Supervisor is that they understand and can complete all the requirements of the following positions Supervisors, Leading Hands and Labourers, including completing all training requirements of those positions.
- Have a sound understanding of relevant legislation, including EBAs and Awards.
- Have access to a network of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Have established and maintained relationships with key clients in one of the listed sectors above.
- Have a proven track record training and developing site staff into supervisory roles.
- Current Drivers Licence.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend