Job no: 492247
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Construction, Engineering
At Civilex Victoria we understand that the key to our success is our people. We pride ourselves of being industry leaders in not only Civil Construction but in the continual development of our staff.
With many exciting projects in progress, Civilex are currently seeking two experienced Project Managers to join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT Manage the program of all projects under your supervision, inclusive of the planning to deliver and resource the project as well as the management of the contractual program.
- COMMERCIAL: Maximise profitability of projects and ensure projects are delivered in accordance with contract requirements
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: Build strong client relationships
- OHS&E: Manage site safety and environmental compliance on the project
- QUALITY: Overall management of the Quality Assurance across the project
- MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP: It is a key requirement of a project manager to develop the Civilex project team around them and hold them accountable to meet there requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Approximately 10+ years relevant construction experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Have a sound understanding of relevant legislation including the 2016 Building Code and relevant industrial instruments
- Have a sound understanding of typical forms of contract used in construction including but not limited to AS2124, AS4000, PC1-1998, VicRoads standard form contract
- Have a sound understanding of typical Construction specifications used in the Victorian construction industry including but not limited VicRoads specification
- Knowledge of Jobpac preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Expert Estimator preferred but not essential
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend